Last Revised: November 30th, 2018
These Notary Terms and Conditions (“Notary Agreement”) are made between Expert Notary Services, a company incorporated in Arizona (“Company”) and you acting as a Notary Public (“You” or “Your”) pursuant to the terms and conditions of the Company Terms and Conditions or other such agreement executed by the parties (“Signature Agreement”). By requesting and scheduling the services of Company, You are indicating your acceptance using their notarial mobile services. Please read these Terms & Conditions ("Terms") carefully before using this service. By accessing and using the Company Web Sites and Materials, you acknowledge and agree to abide by the following Terms & Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms, do not use the Company Web Sites, download any Materials or schedule their Services.
Signer(s) must be in the presence of Notary at the time the signature is notarized. There are no exceptions.
Identification: The following types of identification are recognized and accepted in the state of Arizona.
Identification must be current. Expired ID cards will not be accepted. Primary ID cards must have a photo, physical description, signature and identification number.
- State Driver License issued by MVD (Motor Vehicle Division) of a state or territory of the United States.
- State ID Card issued by MVD or government agency.
- Inmate identification card that is issued by the state department of corrections, if the inmate is in custody of the department.
- Inmate identification that is issued by a county sheriff, if the inmate is in custody of the county sheriff.
- Identification issued by a state or tribal government, that contains de individual's photograph, signature and physical description and that contains the individual's height, weight, hair color and eye color.
- Senior ID Card issued by State or government office.
- Employee Identification Card issue by a state or government agency.
- U.S. Passport or U.S. Passport Card.
- U.S. Military Identification Card (from any branch of the armed forces).
- ◆ Driver License issue by a Canadian or Mexican public agency authorized to issue driver's license's.
- ◆ Foreign Passport duly issued along with a valid U.S. Visa certifying that the individual is lawfully allowed to be in the United States.
- Valid unexpired identification that is deemed acceptable by the United States department of homeland security to establish an individual’s legal presence in the United States and that is accompanied with supporting documents as required by the United States department of homeland security.
- In addition, the oath or affirmation of a credible person who is personally known to the notary and who personally knows the individual.
- The oath or affirmation of a credible person who personally knows the individual and who provides satisfactory evidence of identity pursuant to Personal knowledge of the individual by the notary.
Visually impaired signers: In the case of a blind signer, the law requires a notary to read any document to the signer before the notarization. Please keep this in mind when booking Notary services, and allow for additional time.
Non-English Speaking Signers: In the case of a signer who does not understand English, there must be an interpreter to translate documents to be signed into a language the signer understands. Securing an interpreter is the responsibility of the signer. Expert Notary Services will provide English, Spanish and Portuguese speaking/signing support, all other languages will be the responsibility of the client to provide and pay for any needed translation services.
Personal Non-Commercial Use: This Web Site is for personal and non-commercial use. Unless otherwise specified or as provided in these Terms, you may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from the Materials.
You may not use or facilitate the use of this site or any Materials in connection with any infringement analysis concerning Expert Notary Services products and/or services.
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- Use the Web Sites, Materials, Services or activities to "stalk" or otherwise harass or harm another;
- Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, an Expert Notary Services official, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity or collect or store personal data about other users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities;
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the Web Site or Materials;
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- You may not use the Web Site or Materials in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any Expert Notary Services server, or network(s) connections, disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Web Site or Materials or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Web Sites or Materials;
- You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any Web Site or Material, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any Expert Notary Services server or Materials, through hacking, password mining or any other means or obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Web Sites or Materials;
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state or national federal law.
Copyright Permission: The copyright in all content posted on www.expertnotaryservices.com, the Web Site of Expert Notary Services. To request permission to use content outside of editorial purposes please submit your request via e-mail here. Please include a description of your proposed usage of the materials, along with a link or copy of the materials being requested and your contact information. Exclusions of Warranty: The Materials and Expert Notary Services Web Sites are provided by Expert Notary Services direct or indirect subsidiaries and affiliates ("Expert Notary Services") as a service to its customers and are for informational purposes only. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
- YOUR USE OF THE WEB SITES AND MATERIALS IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND THAT THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF EXPERT NOTARY SERVICES INTELECTUAL PROPERTY, OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICES IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR OTHER DEVICE OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL EXPERT NOTARY SERVICES, OR ITS CONTRACTORS/SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF INFORMATION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEB SITES OR MATERIALS, EVEN IF EXPERT NOTARY SERVICES HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS PROHIBIT THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Limitation of Liability: YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT EXPERT NOTARY SERVICES AND ITS LICENSORS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR:
- IN NO EVENT SHALL EXPERT NOTARY SERVICES AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE CONTRACTORS/SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF ANY SOFTWARE, DOCUMENTS, PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SERVICES, OR INFORMATION AVAILABLE FROM THE WEB SITE.
- ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE WHICH MAY BE INCURRED BY YOU, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OR DAMAGE AS A RESULT OF ANY RELIANCE PLACED BY YOU ON THE COMPLETENESS, ACCURACY OR EXISTENCE OF ANY CONTENT, OR ANY CHANGES EXPERT NOTARY SERVICES MAY MAKE TO THE SERVICES, DOCUMENTS, WEB SITE, CONTENT OR FOR ANY PERMANENT OR TEMPORARY CESSATION IN THE PROVISION OF THE WEB SITE (OR ANY FEATURES WITHIN THE WEB SITES); OR IF APPLICABLE, YOUR FAILURE TO KEEP YOUR PASSWORD OR ACCOUNT DETAILS SECURE AND CONFIDENTIAL;
- THESE LIMITATIONS ON EXPERT NOTARY SERVICE'S LIABILITY SHALL APPLY WHETHER OR NOT EXPERT NOTARY SERVICES HAS BEEN ADVISED OF OR SHOULD HAVE BEEN AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH LOSSES.
Accuracy and Completeness: Expert Notary Services does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within the Web Sites or Materials.
Changes and Updates: Expert Notary Services reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, Web Sites or Materials (or any part thereof) with or without notice. Expert Notary Services may make changes to Web Sites or Materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. Expert Notary Services makes no commitment to update the Web Sites or Materials.
Ownership: You acknowledge and agree that Expert Notary Services owns all legal rights, title and interest in and to the Materials and Web Sites, including any Expert Notary Services trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features therein (whether those rights happen to be registered or not and that they are protected by worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions. They may not be copied, reproduced, modified, published, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way without Expert Notary Service's prior written permission. Except as expressly provided herein, Expert Notary Services does not grant any express or implied right to you under any patents, copyrights, trademarks, or trade secret information.
Use of Expert Notary Services Products: Expert Notary Services products or services are not intended for use in medical, life saving, life sustaining applications. UNLESS OTHERWISE AGREED IN WRITING BY EXPERT NOTARY SERVICES. EXPERT NOTARY SERVICES PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES ARE NOT DESIGNED NOR INTENDED FOR ANY APPLICATION IN WHICH THE FAILURE OF EXPERT NOTARY SERVICES PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES COULD CREATE A SITUATION WHERE PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH MAY OCCUR.
Notice Specific to Expert Notary Services Documents
EXPERT NOTARY SERVICES MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE DOCUMENTS AND RELATED GRAPHICS PUBLISHED ON THE WEB SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. ALL SUCH DOCUMENTS AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. EXPERT NOTARY SERVICES HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, INCLUDING ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL EXPERT NOTARY SERVICES AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE CONTRACTORS/SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF INFORMATION AVAILABLE FROM THE SERVICES.
THE DOCUMENTS AND RELATED GRAPHICS PUBLISHED ON THE WEB SITE COULD INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. EXPERT NOTARY SERVICES MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE PRODUCT(S), SERVICE(S), AND/OR THE PROGRAM(S) DESCRIBED AT ANY TIME AND WITHOUT PRIOR PUBLISH NOTICES.
Links to Other Materials or Sites
The linked sites are not under the control of Expert Notary Services and Expert Notary Services is not responsible for the content of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. Expert Notary Services reserves the right to terminate any link or linking program at any time. Expert Notary Services does not endorse companies, services or products to which it links and reserves the right to note as such on its web pages. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to this Site, you do this entirely at your own risk.
User access to this Web Site is governed by all applicable federal, state and local laws. Expert Notary Services makes no representation that Materials in the site are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to them from territories where their content is illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local and federal laws.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and Expert Notary Services and govern your use of the Site. Each user may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when that user uses affiliate services, third party content or third party software. The Terms and the relationship between you and Expert Notary Services shall be governed by the laws of the State of Arizona, USA without regard to its conflict of law provisions and each party shall submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within the State. If any provision of these Terms is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the Terms remain in full force and effect.
In the case of any violation of these rules and regulations, Expert Notary Services reserves the right to seek all remedies available by law and in equity for such violations.
Copyright@2018 Expert Notary Services. All rights reserved. Expert Notary Services, 12090 N Thornydale Rd., Suite 110 # 209, Marana, AZ 85658.